Special Education Needs Program
It’s an inalienable right of every child to enjoy access to quality education without any discrimination on the basis of disability, race or religion. In pursuance of the aim to provide every child with equal opportunities, Jadeed Dastgir Ideal High School has launched a learning Support Department to address the unique and individual needs of every children.
We recognize that many pupils will have additional needs at some time during their school life. By implementing this policy we believe pupils will be helped to overcome these difficulties, such as learning difficulties, learning disabilities, neuro developmental disorders, speech, language and communication disorders psycho social problems.
Aims and objectives
It is important for each child to receive quality teaching and learning which enables all children to gain access to a broad and balanced and appropriately differentiated curriculum. Our overall aim is to ensure all children are supported as necessary in order that they may work confidently towards reaching their full potential.
- To ensure that all children are valued equally, regardless of their abilities and behaviors
- To ensure that all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To ensure that pupils have to achieves their maximum achievements according to professional designed IEP (individual Education Plan)
- Ensure that LSD pupils take a full part in all school activities.
- Ensure that parents of LSD pupils are kept fully informed of their child’s progress and attainment.